Afternoon DismissalCar Rider
In order to make afternoon dismissal more efficient, please follow these rules so that we can get your student(s) to you in a timely manner.
· Adults will be available during the pick-up times of 2:45 p.m. -3:15 p.m. to assist the students. Please follow the adults' directions in order to assist with the flow of traffic.
· Please pull forward to the farthest adult and fill in all spaces between.
· Please assist us by having the number that you were assigned for your child hanging from the rearview mirror of your vehicle until your student is in the car. This number can be obtained during Orientation. After this time, you can obtain your car rider number from the Front Office.
· Students will not be released to walk-ups from this area at any time.
· Siblings will sit together in our designated area for families.
Park and Pick Up
Parents MUST park in the large parking lot across from the bus zone and walk across to the second set of double doors in order to pick up their child(ren). Please do not park in the designated handicapped spaces unless you have a handicapped sticker for your vehicle. An ID card must be presented to the staff member that will be located at the double doors in order for your child(ren) to be released. Please give the card to the staff member at the door and step away from the door and wait patiently until a staff member escorts your child to the door.
ID cards can be obtained anytime during the school year in the front office by providing an appropriate ID.