Second Grade Information
If your child is a returning student who completed first grade here at Merrill Road, you do not need to re-register.
If your child is coming to our school for second grade from another Duval County Public School, you will need to register before school starts. Please bring with you proof of address as well as your child's last report card.
If you are coming from a private school, an out of town school or home school, you will need to bring with you when you register your child:
- Your child's birth certificate
- Your child's social security card
- Your child's completed immunization record (blue form from doctors)
- Your child's physical that was performed within one year of enrollment
- Two proofs of address: JEA bill, Comcast bill, Rental/Lease Info
- Your child's last report card
If you are unsure whether we are your area school, please contact us.