DCPS has automated the certification application process.
Please click the application link to start the certification application process.
In order to start the certification application process, you will need to create an account. On the DCPS Log In page, click on the Parents, Guardians and Partners link to start the process. Make sure you use the same email listed in the directory to create your account. It will be used as your user name and will be required to update your application.
- Click on Applications
- Create an account by clicking on OEO - Application
- Click on Parents, Guardians & Partners
- You must use a company email address that will become your username. It will be required to update your application. This will also be the email address used in the OEO Directory once you become certified.
- Once you create an account, it must be approved by Duval County Public Schools’ (DCPS) Technology Department, which could take up to 24 hours.
- Once Technology has approved your account, they will send you an email
- You can proceed with creating your application.
- Once your application has been reviewed, you will be sent a list of documents that you will need to submit to the OEO. The documents can be sent via postal mail or hand delivered to the DCPS main office, address below.
- These documents substantiate the validity of your company, and will be reviewed to determine whether or not you are eligible for certification in the District’s program and in which category or categories (MBE, SBE, or M/WBE).
Currently Certified Vendors applying for Re-Certification
- You must complete the online application
- Once your application has been reviewed for re-certification, you will be sent a list of documents you will need to submit for re-certification. The documents can be sent via postal mail or hand delivered to the DCPS main office, address below.
Please contact our office at (904)858-1480 if you have any questions about the certification process. Contact the DCPS Service desk at (904)348-5200 if you need technical assistance.
Please ensure that our office always maintains current and valid documents such as Driver license, Passports, Professional license, General Liability Certificates, Resale license, when applicable, and Business Tax Receipts or Occupational license. If any of these items have expired since submitting your application, please send copies so we can update your file.
If any of these items have expired since submitting your application, please send copies so we can update your file.
In addition, let us know if you have any changes to your company's contact information. We do not want you to miss out on any opportunities.
Duval County Public Schools
Office of Economic Opportunity
1701 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32207