After School Activities and Team Up
For students participating in after school activities such as sports, tutoring, school sponsored clubs or Middle school TEAM UP, transportation services are provided. The bus stops for the after school activity routes are typically restricted to generally accessible locations such as schools. School bus rules do apply on all After School Activity and TEAM UP routes. Some schools require a bus pass prior to boarding an after school bus. Please check with your school in advance to find out the process for obtaining a bus pass.
CALL YOUR SCHOOL FOR ALL STOP REQUESTS. Please ask your school to review, and if approved by the school, to fax the request to Transportation using the Stop Request form provided to all schools. Transportation will only accept bus stop requests from the school. Emergency contacts listed below cannot take stop requests.
EMERGENCY CONTACTS. For late buses and emergencies after 6:30 pm ONLY. Call the contact listed in the part of town that you live - not where the school is located.
If you live in Arlington and the Beaches:
· STA - Lawanda Hickson 904-510-1204 · STA - Jason Haywood 904-510-4266 · STA - Debby Murphy 401-871-2758
If you live on the Northside and Core City:
· First Student - Steven Seidel 904-361-8258 · First Student - Ron Primous 904-334-2680 · First Student - Laurie Sleffel 904-334-2671
If you live in the Northwest:
· First Student - Falecia Farmer 904-424-9560 · First Student - Gary Reese 904-622-7490 · First Student - Clarissa Williams 904-773-3479
If you live on the Southside and Mandarin:
· Durham - Jan King 904-314-6473 · Durham - Lisa Burkert 904-252-1489
If you live on the Westside:
· STA - Tammy Taylor 904-718-2539 · STA - Tammy Pawlowitz 904-271-0391 · STA - Pete Conway 904-798-0715