Teachers and DCPS Employees, the ESOL Department is here for you.
We share these core beliefs:
- Our greatest strength is the racial, gender, ethnic and socio-economic diversity of our students and community.
- DCPS is committed to the academic success of every student in this district.
- The achievement gap can be eliminated.
- Duval is unique in the state in linguistic and cultural diversity; we teach students that speak more than 80 languages and who come from more than 100 different countries
- With appropriate instructional support and extended learning opportunities, every English Language Learner can achieve at a high level.
Download our ESOL Endorsement Brochure here: ESOL Endorsement Brochure
Who Do I Contact Regarding ESOL Endosement Classes?Professional Development(904) 348-7807The Office of Professional Development is responsible for the overall management of the Endorsement Program including: maintaining in-service records, verifying completion of in-service credit, and converting college credits to in-service points.Kella Grant, CertificationHuman Resource Services(904) 390-2376The Certification Office is responsible for providing teachers with information concerning ESOL certification. This office notifies teachers of their out-of-field status and provides information concerning ESOL in-service requirements, timelines, and the certification application process.