District: To provide educational excellence in every school, in every classroom, for every student, every day.
The Duval K-12 Mathematics Department will support educational excellence in schools by:
- investing in teachers and leaders through face to face, virtual, and on site job embedded professional development
- developing high quality curricula support (e.g. curriculum guides, assessments, tools) for use district-wide
- creating opportunities for productive collaboration among stakeholders
- supporting district initiatives that support students in mathematics
- modeling the continuous improvement process
District: Every student is inspired and prepared for success in college or a career, and life.
The Duval K-12 Mathematics Department will support the districts vision as...
- servant leaders who engage Duval’s instructional leaders as colleagues in collaborative processes designed to
improve performance for students in mathematics and the schools that serve our students.
- students and practitioners of strategic planning, problem solving, and continuous improvement.
- connectors of Duval’s teachers and leaders to successful practitioners, strategies, and tools.
- modelers of engaging, relevant and aligned professional development for adult learners.
i-Ready (Online Instruction – Grades K-5)