Payroll is responsible for processing compensation in an accurate and timely manner and providing accurate, timely service to all DCPS employees.
- Processing of all salaries, wages and other supplements in accordance with government legislation, Board policy, and collective bargaining units
- Serving as a resource to administration, employees and other departments in payroll queries and/or issues
- If you have questions or need to speak to your Payroll Clerk, please call us at (904) 390-2022.
Important Current Payroll Information
IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO SIGN UP!
It’s not too late to opt to receive your W-2 for 2019 electronically. The open election period for this service is available until end-of-day, Friday, January 10, 2020. It only takes a few minutes to sign up. A Quick Start Guide is attached and also posted on the Payroll Department website to assist you with step-by-step instructions.
REASONS TO CHOOSE YOUR W-2 ELECTRONICALLY
- You will receive your W-2 much earlier than those waiting for a paper W-2 to be delivered at the end of the month.
- Your W-2 will not be lost or delivered to an incorrect location.
- No $5.00 duplicate fee or waiting time to replace a lost or damaged W-2.
- You may access and print prior year W-2s with no cost or wait time.
Once you consent to receive your W-2 online, this will continue each year until you withdraw your consent. If you choose to change your election back to paper, you may go through ESS to cancel the online W-2 option.
The Payroll Department will announce when each year’s W-2s are available for viewing and printing.
To enroll, click here https://ess.duvalschools.org/irj/portal.
PLEASE NOTE: All employees who have resigned, retired, or are on Leave of Absence will receive their W-2 by U.S. Mail. Please ensure that your address is updated when you separate employment. Your address can be updated through ESS before your employment ends in December or call Human Resources at 390-2840.