Homework Help and Study Skills are two sections on this web site that go hand-in-hand.
It is important for a student to be active, not passive. A student can't sit back and place his education in the hands of others. That means, in part, getting help when you need it.
- Develop productive study habits and make them a daily part of your routine.
- Treat school like a job. School is your first priority.
- Set tasks for each day, week, and month.
- Manage your time carefully by creating a schedule that gives you not only specific tasks at specific times but flexibility to incorporate new tasks.
- Organize your work at home and at school. Create specific folders for each subject to make sure that you have what you need, where you need it.
There are many links on this site to help you accomplish these goals:
- JPL Live Homework Help
- Homework Helper
- Jiskha Homework Help Site
- Fact Monster Homework Center