At Jacksonville Beach Elementary School, we are committed to meeting the needs of all students by providing an enriching and challenging education; teaching children to seek, explore, discover, and develop their minds to the fullest potential; inspiring students for success in college or career; and teaching them the skills needed to be responsible citizens and lifelong learners.
As a dedicated magnet school for gifted and academically talented students, we are committed to achieving excellence when meeting the academic, social, and emotional needs of every child.
• We believe that we must evaluate students' needs and strengths, and provide differentiated instruction to meet the needs of each individual.
• We will strive to help children develop personal value systems, appreciation and respect for others, and a positive self-concept.
• We will make standards and high expectations clear, and teach students that effort and responsibility will lead to their growth as learners.
• We strive to nurture the creativity and curious mind by providing opportunities and experiences that educate and develop the whole child.
• We are committed to continued professional learning and collaboration with all stakeholders including parents, teachers, and school community members.Our school was awarded the National Blue Ribbon School Award in 2015, and has earned Florida's A+ School Recognition Award for 19 consecutive years. Jacksonville Beach Elementary is ranked first among all Duval County Public Elementary Schools, and top five out of all elementary schools in the State of Florida. The extended learning opportunities provided at Jacksonville Beach ensure a solid foundation and an outstanding rate of success in advanced placement classes in middle and high school.