Overview of Procedures:
- Students, faculty, and staff are required to wear a school ID at all times while on campus.
- ALL Students MUST adhere to the APR Uniform Policy
Morning Arrival Procedures:
- The front gate will open at 7:40 a.m. daily.
- ALL students MUST enter and go immediately to THE SPOT until 8:15 a.m.
- Students are NOT allowed to leave campus once they have step foot on campus.
- Breakfast is served daily beginning at 7:45 a.m. and ends at 8:15 a.m.
Hall Pass Procedures:
- Students may utilize a hall pass, for restroom use only, during the middle 30 minutes of each period.
Afternoon Dismissal Procedures:
- All students remaining on campus for after school activities shall report immediately to their activity location.
- Any students found in the bus zone that do not ride the bus will be assigned a disciplinary consequence.
- Students released from any activity before the activity busses arrive shall report to the back of the school in the bus loading zone.
- Students playing sports will be released at 3:15 p.m. to be transported to Stanton daily.
After School Activity Procedures:
- Students should be under adult supervision at ALL TIMES. Students should be supervised until everyone has been picked up.
- Ensure that you have arranged for transportation to get home prior to any activity.
- It is the responsibility of each sponsor/teacher/coach to ensure that all car/bus riders report directly to the bus loading zone when released from the activity.
- Students must be escorted by a sponsor
- ALL students MUST be picked up from school no later than 5 p.m.
- All visitors will enter through the front entrance and report directly to Jaguar Central Station.
- Staff will create an electronic visitor’s badge using the visitor’s driver’s license.
- Staff will direct visitors where to go and have them return to the front office to report their departure.