From where are the fees generated?
Each year, schools must account for missing or damaged books, technology, and various fees on which students have yet to pay. The documented information carries over to the next school as long as it is a Duval County Public School. At any time, a parent or student can verify the "debt list" and make sure the student is clear of any and all fines.
It is important to check this at least once each semester so that accounts can be cleared and up to date.
How can I verify if I have an outstanding debt?
To locate your account that will verify any outstanding charges or fees, please follow these instructions:
1. Open a browser and type in https://destiny.duvalschools.org
2. On the opening page, on the far right side, click the LOG IN button
3. The username is the student's eight-digit student number preceded by an "s"
Example 1: s02777263
Example 2: s77346215
4. The password is the same password used by the student when logging into a DCPS computer. If you are unsure of your password, please go to this site for more information
5. Once you have logged in and landed on the home page, you will see a link called MY INFO
The next page, Patron Status, will show any types of outstanding DCPS items/charges for the student. These include things such as outstanding library books, fines such as badge fees or activity fees that have not been settled, and/or missing textbooks. Please note the fees shown in Destiny are for any school the student has attended in Duval County Public School.