Welcome to Ramona Blvd Elementary school, where we SOAR. I am honored to serve as the Principal of such a wonderful. I am eager to start my 5th year as the Principal of this our school. Our theme for the 2023-2024 school year is, “Blooming to Success! Lets root for each other and watch each other grow!"
A Ramona, we are creating a school where . . .
- relationships matter and community is an active, essential force in our pedagogy,
- admin will be in classrooms “where the action is” to support the teachers, students, and to assess the needs of the school,
- teaching and assessments will be standards-based, instruction will be data-driven, and collaboration will be purposeful,
- teachers are treated with respect and encouraged to become the teachers they dream of becoming,
- students are challenged to discover and achieve the best versions of themselves,
- respect and civility rule,
- we are allowed to have fun and laugh, and
- parents are welcomed.
Our school has come a long way in the past 5 years. My goal is that together, we can make all these characteristics of an ideal school happen successfully. Only together is this possible. I thank you for taking on this challenge with me to benefit and support your child and his/her experience at Ramona. Let us know how we can best meet the needs of your child.
We are blooming to Success!
Dr. DeVonne P. Lampkin