Welcome to the Scholarship section of our website.
During the year we will post information about many opportunities.
Please note the information is organized by due date.
There are many more, visit the website below and find one that appeals to you.
(Click the image)
Check available scholarships, application requirements, and apply.
Did you know?
Fee Waiver benefits for students who sit for the PSAT/NMSQT or SAT School Day!!!
Students who sit for the PSAT/NMSQT and or the SAT SD can now be “flagged” as Fee Waiver Eligible during the test invoicing process. When schools order exams for either of the before mentioned tests, they will have to indicate how many fee waivers they will need. Then, during the invoicing window, school coordinators will be asked to check the names of the students who are eligible to receive fee waivers or fee waiver benefits. Once a student’s name is checked, their College Board Account should automatically reflect their eligibility.
What is the College Board Opportunity Scholarship?
- College Board Opportunity Scholarships give students a guide to the six most important steps to plan for college (e.g., building a college list, practicing for the SAT, completing the FAFSA).
- For every step students complete, they can earn scholarships, between $500 and $2,000.
- Scholarships will be awarded through monthly drawings to students who complete each action.
- There is no application or essay requirement; instead, students’ are rewarded for the efforts they put in and college planning actions they complete.
- Scholarships can be applied to tuition, books, fees and other educational expenses at any two or four-year institution.
- The program is now open to all class of 2020 students who attend high school in the United States, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories regardless of GPA, test scores, and family income. Juniors can sign up beginning in December.
Visit cb.org/1MP to learn more information about College Board Opportunity Scholarships.
Be sure to apply early and check the application deadlines