Personal Property Pick Up Procedures
- Parents/ guardians/ students must drive through the car circle and remain in the car. You may not walk up to school to drop off or collect property
- You may not come to school if you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, shortness of breath, coughing).
- To maintain appropriate social distancing, you may only come to school during your scheduled time (see below). If you miss your scheduled time, a make-up time has been scheduled for Friday afternoon.
- We will not be collecting laptops at this time, unless your students are not returning to a DCPS school in the fall.
- If you are unable to drive along the line due to lack of transportation, please call the main office at (904) 924-3027 to make other arrangements.