Duval Homeroom Families*:
Below are your Square 1 Art fundraiser instructions.
Please create and upload art by: 10/13/2020
Parent Order Deadline is: 11/17/2020
*If your student is not in Duval Homeroom, they will be doing Square 1 Art in the classroom. These directions are just for Duval Homeroom students so they don't get left out of the Square 1 Art experience.
- Your child may create art on our art paper template that you print out, or on a white square of paper that is at least 8 in x 8 in.
- See important Art Requirements
- See Video Making Art with Square 1 Art for instructions!
- Need art ideas? See fun Art Lesson Videos, or our Pinterest!
- Take a photo of your child's art with your phone or tablet. See video How to Take a Photo for Upload.
- Take photo directly overhead in bright light, even outdoors! Avoid shadows on the art.
- You can edit and crop off any background later in our upload app online.
- Click "Art Upload" on our website. (Need help? See art upload video instructions here.)
- Enter state and school name to find your school, click "Continue".
- Enter your child's name, grade and your email address
- Click "Choose File" and upload your child's art from your phone or tablet files.
- You will see then your child's art in the Edit App. You may crop the art, add text, or make other edits.
- Click "Done" and your art is saved to your school's fundraiser!
You may begin to shop for keepsakes right away at square1art.com/shop!
Uploaded your Child's Art but cannot find it?
Just click Art Search to find your child's art.
Thank you for creating art for the Square 1 Art school fundraiser! We hope you had fun! We know you will enjoy your child's art on Square 1 Art keepsakes for years to come!
Click Customer Care: