G.E.E.R. (Governor’s Emergency Education Relief grant) is a Saturday school program that has been in place since August 15th. We are now opening registration to 2nd through 5th grade students at Love Grove Elementary who would benefit from extra instruction in reading, writing, and math. Here are the details of the program:
- Who: 2nd through 5th grade students only
- What: Face-to-face instruction in reading, writing, and math
- When: Every Saturday from 9/26 – 10/31
- Where: At the G.E.E.R. schools listed in the table here
- Why: To provide supplemental instruction to fill gaps created by the COVID-19 pandemic
Breakfast, lunch, and transportation are provided.
CDC guidelines will be followed during this program.
Registration for this program is online only through the link provided or the QR Code that can be scanned on a phone. If a parent does not have access to the online registration, you can use the link while you gather their information over the phone.