Recognizing our AMAZING Schools!
Duval County Public Schools and Community First Credit Union are working together to recognize our outstanding schools!
This is YOUR opportunity to share with our community all of the wonderful things happening in your school. Each month there will be a new theme. Just click on the link and share your story!
Winners will be announced each month on this page. March nominations must be submitted by Monday, April 26 by 5 pm.
What does my school win?
Thanks to our Community First Credit Union partners, winning schools will receive the following:
1. A celebration for all school employees;
2. Money towards a school initiative; AND
3. A trophy to display in your school.
Nominations are now OPEN for April!! March winners to be announced by April 2.
To submit a nomination for the April School of the Month, follow these easy steps:
1. Click on this Link!
2. Fill out the form to include the following information:
- School Name
- Select your role with the school (Student, Parent, Employee, Community Member)
- The reason why your school deserves to be School of the Month (please limit to 2000 characters or less)
- Contact information in case there are any questions
3. Hit SUBMIT
April Nominations are due by Monday, April 26 by 5:00 p.m.
If you are having difficulty opening the link above, please copy and paste the following web address into your browser:
April: Parent/Caregiver & Community Involvement: We love our Duval families and our community & faith-based partners, and we can't wait to hear what you are doing in your schools for children.
May: Finish Strong! - Share how your school is finishing the school year Duval Strong!