Recognizing our AMAZING Schools!
Duval County Public Schools and Community First Credit Union are working together to recognize our outstanding schools!
This is YOUR opportunity to share with our community all of the wonderful things happening in your school. Each month there will be a new theme. Just click on the link and share your story!
Winners will be announced each month on this page. May nominations must be submitted by Tuesday, May 25 by 5 pm.
What does my school win?
Thanks to our Community First Credit Union partners, winning schools will receive the following:
1. A celebration for all school employees;
2. Money towards a school initiative; AND
3. A trophy to display in your school.
Nominations are now OPEN for May!! April winners to be announced by soon!
To submit a nomination for the May School of the Month, follow these easy steps:
1. Click on this Link!
2. Fill out the form to include the following information:
- School Name
- Select your role with the school (Student, Parent, Employee, Community Member)
- The reason why your school deserves to be School of the Month (please limit to 2000 characters or less)
- Contact information in case there are any questions
3. Hit SUBMIT
May Nominations are due by Tuesday, May 25 by 5:00 p.m.
If you are having difficulty opening the link above, please copy and paste the following web address into your browser:
Theme for May:
Finish Strong! - Share how your school is finishing the school year Duval Strong!
April Winners - Family & Community Engagement
March Winners - Healthy & Active
February Winners - Celebrating Diversity
January Winners - Student Attendance
December Winners - Community Service