June 11, 2021
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Jefferson Davis Middle School is a uniform school. The uniform policy that is in effect requires the students to adhere to the following:
- School Uniforms must be worn daily
- All school uniform items must be purchased through the vendor RC Uniforms
- Jackets must be purchased through school vendor matching the color of the student’s grade level uniform. Hoodies are not allowed to be worn on campus.
- Pants should sit at waist and should not have rips or holes (patches are not acceptable to cover rips or holes)
- No leggings, jeggings, yoga pants
- No head covering to include (unless for religious purposes): hats, bandannas, scarfs, bonnets, doo rags, etc… on campus (inside and outside)
- No bedroom slippers and no slides of any kind
Please be advised that the implementation of this policy will NOT allow for an opt-out option. This policy will be effective for the 2021-2022 school year.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this process, please feel free to contact Jenifer Vander Voort at 904-573-1060 ext. 999902.
Thank you for all of your support.