2024-2025 Applications Open May 2024
We are extremely excited to offer an opportunity for students who are two or more years over-age. The Bridge to Success Program addresses all of the barriers to graduation through a comprehensive approach. By leveraging national, state, and local partners, Duval County Public Schools has developed a program that will provide individualized support to help students graduate on time and ready to fulfill college and career goals.
The Bridge to Success Program has a new location. The Bridge to Success Academy High School #29 is at the Henry F. Kite Elementary School building now. Eligible students can attend school and continue to participate in the extracurricular activities at their neighborhood school, while still receiving the support needed to get back on track.
Wrap Around Services Include:
- Rigorous face-to-face instruction with a focus on ACT/SAT preparation
- Hazel Health for all Students
- Social/Emotional Supports
- Student advocates and mentors
- Positive behavior supports and interventions
- Support for attendance
- Parent involvement activities
- Structured after-school programs, including extracurricular activities, career exploration and internship opportunities
- 2 or more years overage and/or 1 or more retentions.
- Priority is given to students in the schools housing the programs.
- Seniors admitted on a limited basis.