All Lakeshore students are expected to report to class on time for every period. Students found in violation of the tardy policy will result in the following consequences:
- Tardy Violation 1-2: Warning given to the student.
- Tardy Violation 3: Teacher contacts the parent.
- Tardy Violation 4: Parent is notified through a letter, and the student is referred and assigned detention.
- Tardy Violation 5-9: Referral is made, and consequences may include detention, contractual agreements, loss of incentives, and other measures.
- Tardy Violation 10: A parent conference is required.
- Tardy Violation 11 and beyond: The student will be restricted from participating in extracurricular activities, and additional consequences determined by the administrative team may be imposed.