To ensure all students at Beauclerc Elementary School are safe and adequately supervised when they arrive in the morning, students will not be allowed on school grounds before 8:00 AM, unless they are enrolled in our Extended Day Program.
* Please do not leave vehicles unattended in the car rider circle.
* Breakfast (doors open) hours - 8:00 AM to 8:25 AM
* No student dismissal after 2:15 PM, unless prearranged and approved by the principal or designee.
* Car line begins at 2:50 PM
* All cars should have a numbered tag hanging from the rear view mirror. (These may be obtained from the front office if you do not currently have one or are in need of additional ones.)
* For safety reasons, if your child is a car rider, please come through the car rider circle to pick him/her up. Do not get out of your car and walk up to where the students are sitting.
* Parents who prefer to walk up to the school may pick up their child(ren) at the corner of Craven Rd and Craven Rd, West at 3:05 PM (teacher must be informed in writing that the student is a walker)
* Teachers MUST be notified, in writing, any time a student is going home differently
Extended Day Hours:
* Extended Day morning hours are from 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM (students MUST be enrolled)
* Extended Day afternoon hours are 3:15 PM - 6:00 PM (students MUST be enrolled)