SCHOOL ARRIVAL TIME 8:00am -8:25am
- No student is allowed at the school before 8:00am except for Extended Day. Students who walk to school or dropped off must arrive between 8:00am -8:25am. Please do not arrive to school or drop off students prior to this time. If your student is dropped off, you must utilize the car rider’s loop on the left side of the building off Rosselle Street. Do not drop off students in the front of the school. All student’s temperature will be taken before entering the building.
- Extended Day students will be received by the Extended Day Director and temperature will be taken before entering the building.
- All students arriving to school in a car will use the car loop only (again, NO drop off in the front of the school).
- If your student is tardy, you must escort your student to the front door (masks are required if you must sign your student in), where they will be signed in and temperature checked before entering the building.
- For safety reasons parents may not walk students in the building due to social distancing guidelines.
- Car Riders
Car rider dismissal begins at 2:40 p.m. We will dismiss as usual. Please continue to use your car rider tag and number. If you need an additional tag the cost is $5. Please notify in advance so a tag is ready at pick up. If you are new to CRES one tag will be provided at no cost if your student is a car rider. Masks are required at dismissal.
- Bus Riders
Students will be released to the bus loading zone at 3:05pm. Teachers will escort bus riders to their holding area until their bus arrives. Masks are required at dismissal.
- Neighborhood Walkers /Pickup
School personnel will verify the student is in the correct dismissal group daily and escort the group to the gate entrance on the large playground of the school. A parent/guardian must be present at 3:00 p.m. to meet the student. All parents are required to wear masks when picking up student. Parents are required to change the dismissal option if the student is not met on time. This is to ensure the safety of all students. There are NO exceptions.