Student Arrival & Dismissal Procedure
- Students may enter campus at 9:00 am daily.
- All students will report to the cafeteria beginning at 9:00 am.
- Students will receive breakfast in their 1st period class.
- Any student arriving after 9:30 AM will need to be signed in by their parent/guardian in the Main Office and receive a Tardy Pass.
Early Checkout Procedures:
- Students must be signed out in the main office by a parent or guardian of student, proof of ID required.
- Students must be checked out before 3:30 PM (1:45 PM Early Dismissal days).
- Students are released daily in the order announced over the the intercom
- ALL Car riders and Walkers will report to the pool side of the building
- Bus riders report to the bus loading zone
- Student athletes report to the cafeteria to meet their coach
- Team up participants report to the cafeteria to sign-in
- After-school clubs report to the cafeteria to meet their sponsor