Student Arrival & Dismissal Procedure
- Students may enter campus at 9:00 am daily.
- Each grade level has a holding area and students must report to them beginning at 9:00 am.
- Students must get breakfast prior to reporting to the holding area.
Early Checkout Procedures:
- Students must be signed out in the main office by a parent or guardian of student, proof of ID required.
- Students must be checked out before 3:30 PM (2:30 Early Dismissal days).
- Grade levels are released by the intercom daily
- Car riders report to the pool side of the building
- Bus riders report to the bus loading zone
- Student athletes report to the cafeteria to meet their coach
- Team up participants report to the cafeteria to sign in
- After-school clubs report to the cafeteria to meet their sponsor