- LOADING & UNLOADING will be in the front of the Administration building/Main office on Norman E. Thagard Blvd.
Please do NOT drop your children off before 7:40am. We do NOT have supervision for children who are dropped earlier than 7:40am. If you do need supervision, please contact Ms. Brown, Enrichment Director, at 904-693-7600 extension 108.
- DROP OFF & PICK UP will be out back in the large parking lot located on the east side of campus at the corner of Norman E. Thagard Blvd. and Melson Ave.
- To decrease traffic congestion and promote safety, cars will enter from Norman E. Thagard Blvd. and exit onto Melson Ave turning south toward Commonwealth Ave. and Beaver St.
- PLEASE do NOT drop your children off at the curb or in the middle of the street. This is a major safety concern and slows the flow of traffic.
- All 6th graders are to report to the cafeteria in the morning.
- All 7th and 8th graders are to report to the gym.