• Athletics

    Questions can be directed to:

    Ms. MiChelle Bourgholtzer, Athletic Director x 125

    To play a sport you must:

    • have a physical form signed by a doctor & parents within the last calendar year,

    • have health insurance,

    • have a Consent and Liability Release Forms on file.

    • have a GPA of 2.0

    Please note:  All tryouts and practices are CLOSED to parents or spectators.

    Click the links below for required athletic forms.