Transportation - Busing and Student Drop-off/Pick-upBusingBus transportation is now available free of charge to all LaVilla students. Go to www.duvalschools.org for routes and information or call 904-381-RIDE (7433). Avoid being tardy, RIDE THE BUS!Car RidersAM Traffic
- All automobiles will drop-off students using the loop off N. Davis Street
- Students may not exit cars until 7:45 a.m. and on the right side only and only on school property
- Do not allow students to exit cars in parking areas and walk through the area without escorts.
- Students will walk around the outside of the drive to enter through the gate: 6th graders will stay in this outside holding area, 7th graders will walk through the gate to the basketball court area, and 8th graders will walk through the gate to the picnic table area. In the event of inclement weather, 6th graders will report upstairs to the 6th grade hallway, 7th graders will report to the main hallway outside the Media Center/Dining Hall, and 8th graders will report to the gym.
- Students eating breakfast should proceed to the dining room upon arrival after 7:45 a.m.
- Late pick-up students (after 3:30 p.m.) must be signed out by a parent via the main office on N. Davis St. and will be subject to supervision fees per the fee schedule from the Community Education department.
- All automobiles will pick-up students using the loop off N. Davis Street
- Student will exit school using the main doors and walk around the outside of the drive to waiting cars
- Students will load promptly on the right side only and only on school property. It is not legal or safe to obstruct the flow of traffic on public streets.Do not allow students walk through the area without escorts to board in parked or waiting cars.