This part of the ACHS site is designated for ACHS teachers and staff.Please look through the content found here for typical teacher information and needs. This page will be updated with technology and other helpful hints as the school year progresses.
Info to Know
Password Reset Information
April 2019: the DCPS Identity Management Team has implemented Self Service Password Reset (SSPR) The implementation of SSPR gives end users the ability to change/reset their network password anywhere they have access to the internet. To utilize this new feature, you must register to participate using this link:https://ssprsetup.duvalschools.org.
Once you have completed the Self Service Password Reset registration process, you will be able to change/reset your password using the following URL:
Useful Faculty Info
On your OneView dashboard you will find the following under MY CONTENT
- ESS (Employee Self Service) for benefits and paystubs.
- Professional Development (PD) Registration system
Under BLENDED LEARNING
- Unify - for all student data needed for IPDP
Links During School Year
The Morning Rays Videos
The Morning Rays
Announcement requests - please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit information at least 48 hours prior to the necessary date of airing.
All these ONES!
What's the difference?
- OneView - software to use
- OneDrive - where to save your documents
- OneNote - where you can interact with student content and encourage blended learning.
Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports
GFS (Guidelines for Success) - promoting the positive in our students
WAVES - Referring students who need mentoring/contact to assist in organizational, emotional, academic and/or social skills necessary to thrive in the land of high school.
- Computer, NEC TV (big screens) and Printer issues: please follow this link and log in with your own credentials to report a need https://servicedesk.duvalschools.org
Save/print the receipt email as a reference. It might be wise to print and fold it in half and place it in the affected computer. It is a good idea to keep an email folder specifically for Incident Report confirmation emails.
- Audio/Visual equipment LCD Projector, DVD players, closed circuit TV, or classroom speaker system: Please use THIS "How to" DOCUMENT to request AV equipment repair
- Classroom Phone set up:
- CTE TEACHERS ONLY - District Software and Hardware CTE requests (and news letter)