Helpful reminders regarding arrival and dismissal proceedures:(Please keep in mind that the following have been put in place for the safety and security of your child.)
Morning arrival time for car riders is between 8:00-8:25.
1. Have your child(ren) sit on the right side of the car when dropping off. This allows him/her to exit quickly and safely.
2. Cars should never be left unattended. If you need to get out of your car, please park in the available parking lot. (No parking along the curb/fire lane.)
3. Keep cross walks clear. This allows families/visitors to use this area to enter and exit the school safely.
4. Pull up as far as you can prior to allowing your child(ren) to exit the car. This allows as many cars as possible to unload students safely.
Dismissal from school begins at 3:00.
1. Please follow traffic pattern.
2. Car riders sould be picked up between 3:00 to 3:10 in front of the school.
3. Students who are designated as a car rider MUST be picked up by a parent/guardian who DRIVES UP in a car.
4. All cars MUST have a hanging car tag with students' name and grade.
5. Teachers and assistants will load students into their car on the LEFT side.
6. Adults are not to walk between cars and students to pick up their student(s) or congregate at the entryway of the school.
7. Parents/guardians needing to see a teacher or come to the office, should park in a parking spot in the parking lot. Please, no double-parking.
On rainy days, please follow the same car line procedures. You will pull into the car rider line as usual and remain in your vehicle. Staff members will come to your vehicle to determine which child you will be picking up. The student will then be brought to your car.
Thank you in advance for remaining in your vehicle so that we can keep everyone safe and keep the line running smoothly.
If the plans for your child’s normal dismissal process changes for the day, a note must be sent in stating that change. Please, do not call to change. For security reasons, we cannot take phone calls due to the fact that we do not know who is on the other end of the call. If we do not have a note, the student will be sent home his/her normal way.