- Students may begin arriving at school at 8:00AM .
- FREE Breakfast will be served in the cafeteria for grades 3-6 and in the classrooms for grades Pre-K thru 2nd grade.
- Students may walk or ride bikes.
- Car Riders need to be dropped off in the car rider loop. Please do not drop students off in the parking lot. This creates congestion for buses as well as other parents walking them up to the school.
- Late Arrival: Students who are late need to report to the front office for a tardy slip. An adult must walk students to the office and sign them in when they arrive late to school.
- Dismissal begins at 2:50pm with casr riders and bus riders.
- Walkers will be dismissed at 3:00pm.
- Extended Day students report to their designated area at 3:00pm.
- Hang Tags: Every child that you are picking up needs to have their first and last name and grade level displayed from the rear view mirror or dash board. Our staff member will call those students via hand radio. Please keep moving forward until we walk the child to your car. If you need addiitonal hang tags, see the front office.
Early Release Wednesdays:
- Students who are walkers/bike riders will be released at 3:00pm.
- Dismissal begins at 1:50 with buses and Car Riders. Walkers will be dismissed at 2:00pm.