Dana Long, Athletic Director(904) 693 - 7583 ext. 288Steve Brown, Asst. Athletic Director
(904) 693 - 7583 ext. 138Anna Dawson, Athletic Trainer(614) 581 - 4755
Paxon Eagle Athletic Booster Club: email@example.comPaxon Spirit Wear: http://store.bakerssport.com/paxonspirit.aspx
Paxon SAS Letterman’s Jacket: http://www.neffco.com/neffjacketshop Password: 064493Sport Schedules The Home Campus website, https://www.home-campus.com, provides parents and students with sports information to stay on top of the game! At the Home Campus website you can access all of the Paxon SAS SPORTS SCHEDULE, dates, times, locations, directions, who we are playing, and even the score results.
Eligibility: A high school student must have a cumulative 2.0 grade point average on a 4.0 unweighted scale, or its equivalent, at the conclusion of each semester to be academically eligible during the next semester (s. 1006.15(3)(a)1, Florida Statutes). Athletes must turn in all updated and completes forms to their coach and upload to Home Campus website, www.home-campus.com/sign-up.php, before the first day of conditioning & try-outs. Forms can be found on the Paxon SAS website, under the Athletic tab.
- FHSAA Form EL02 (current, less than one calendar year)
- Verification of Insurance
- FHSAA Consent and Release from Liability Certificate EL03 (four page document)
- Affidavit of Compliance with Policy on Athletic Recruiting GA04 & Notice of Transfer EL06 (A student who changes attendance to your school at any time during his/her high school career after having begun the 9th grade in another school, regardless of whether the change occurs during the school year or during the summer period between school years.)
- High School Sportsmanship Contract
- Paxon Player/Parent Handbook Contract & Media Release
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Field Trip Release Form
Activities Bus Schedule: Monday - Thursday @ 5:45 PM