Our Mission is to provide educational excellence in every school, in every classroom, for every student, every day. At Wolfson High School, every student is inspired and prepared for success in college, in their career, and in life.
Our Mission Statement:
The mission of Samuel Wolfson School for Advanced Studies and Leadership is to foster academic excellence through comprehensive curricula and rigorous studies.
Our Beliefs Include:
- All students can learn and student learning is the main priority of the school.
- Students’ learning needs are the primary focus of all decision affecting the work of the school.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of opportunities for more meaningful applications of what they have learned.
- Students demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills by being actively involved in solving problems and producing quality work.
- Assessments of student learning provide students with a variety of opportunities to demonstrate their achievement
- Student’s self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
- A safe environment promotes student learning.
- Cultural diversity increases student’s understanding and awareness of different people and cultures.
- Challenging expectations increase individual student performance.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.