- Chosen 5th grade students who show outstanding behavior and grades are a part of the Patrols. They fundraise throughout the school year to earn money for their Washington D.C. trip in June.
TOTs (Teachers of Tomorrow):
- 5th grade students that meet academic and character expectations have the opportunity to work with a class and teacher during the morning.
- TV Production is a program designed to introduce students to the behind the scenes action of television. Students are responsible for producing the Crown Point Morning News show. They work the equipment, do interviews, and report the important news around our school.
- The Crown Point Panther Chorus is an auditioned group composed of fourth and fifth graders. They perform for various events during the school year: the Landing in December, PTA Founder’s Day, and In-school concert twice a year. The repertoire ranges from classical to traditional to contemporary styles of music. They meet on Thursdays after school from 3:15-4:30.
- 4th and 5th grade students will journey into their imaginations while exploring different materials and techniques like sketching, shading, watercolors, clay, and plaster.