Safety Patrols/CadetsThe Cadets (4th grade) and Safety Patrols (5th grade) are a select group of students that are committed to providing a safe school environment for all students at New Berlin Elementary School. A Safety Patrol/Cadet member should be responsible, respectful, cooperative, and helpful. They should always model CHAMPS expectations. Members of the Safety Patrols and Cadets must remain in good academic standing in all subject areas and model good behavioral choices.
TOTsTeachers of Tomorrow are select 4th-grade students chosen to help teachers and other staff members complete daily tasks in preparation for student learning. Their duties help them learn to be responsible and contribute to the efficiency of our school. Students must maintain good academic and exemplary conduct grades. Arriving to post on time each morning is essential to serving as a TOT
- Hallway monitoring
- Assisting students as they exit cars during arrival time
- Assisting students as they enter cars during dismissal time
- Helping students get to class or designated areas without running
- Assisting/working cooperatively with adults in assigned areas
- Greeting parents and guests