- Students are not allowed on campus before 8:00am unless they are enrolled in Extended Day. Please contact Extended Day directors Mrs. Coates or Mr. Gonzalez for more information regarding Extended Day.
- Leaders that arrive before 7:45am will call home to be picked up due to safety concerns.
- K-2nd Leaders will go to the cafeteria for breakfast. After breakfast, your leader will have a choice to reading outside their class or join Morning Mile.
- 3rd-5th Leaders sit quietly on Level 0 (silent) and read in the hallway outside of their class.
- All leaders must remain at Morning Mile until dismissed or sitting quietly reading outside the class.
- 8:25am- 3rd-5th Breakfast will be in the classroom.
· 2:40pm – CAR RIDERS (Current school year CAR TAG must be present).
· 2:45pm – BUS RIDERS
· 2:50pm – WALKERS/BIKE RIDERS (Bike riders must have helmet).
· 3:00pm – EXTENDED DAY will be escorted to the Cafeteria. No pick up before 3:10pm.
· 3:10pm – Students not picked up by 3:10pm will be escorted to the front office
· 3:15pm- All leaders remaining will be charged a fee due to late pick-up
· A note must be accompanied with the student for any transportation change to be honored. We do not accept word of mouth transportation changes from students. You may write a note or send an email. If you send an email, please send before 11:00am. Please include a current phone number, in case we have to verify the change.
Students may ride bikes to school. Bicycles must be parked and locked in the designated area. The school is not responsible for lost or stolen bicycles. All bicyclists under the age of16 must wear a bicycle helmet (F.S. 316.2065(3d). Students who do not have a helmet, will not be allowed to ride their bikes home.
Loading and unloading of students must be done in the car rider loop. Please do not walk between cars or encourage your child to do so.
~ All schools have a designated area for loading and unloading school buses; car traffic is prohibited in these areas. Walking through the bus loading area is prohibited and very dangerous!
~ The car lane is the only place where parents may drive a car on school grounds to drop‑off their children. Drop off in other areas of the school property is prohibited because it creates a dangerous, hazardous traffic condition for our students.
~ When cars are parked in parking areas at drop‑off and pick‑up times, an adult MUST walk with the child through the traffic areas.
~ Students who walk or ride bicycles are to use the sidewalks, cross only in the cross walks and obey the Safety Patrols.