Mandarin Middle School is excited to have an array of extracurricular activity programs for our students, such as the following:
- Gaming Club - Mr. Kelley - Students get an opportunity to be social and play board games, computer games, and consoles. You can find more information by clicking this link.
- Scholar Bowl - Mr. Goldberg - Students can demonstrate their academic prowess in academic trivia competitions.
- Chess Club - Mr. Greer - Students learn the finer details of a classic strategy game.
- Math Counts - Mrs. Ashley - Students participate in math based competitions. Meetings are in room 66 at 8:00am on Thursday morning.
- Lego Robotics - Ms. Kanavy - Students grow critical thinking and creativity skills using the legendary brick system.
- School Newspaper - Ms. Lee - Students are introduced to print journalism while keeping MMS the family informed.
- National Junior Honor Society - Mrs. Bishop and Mr. Lyles - Honor society for the academically talented students at MMS.
- AVID - Mrs. Montgomery - Opportunity for students to improve organizational skills and confidence as they prepare for college.
- Yearbook - Mrs. Colado - Students can learn photography and desktop publishing skills.
Morning Homework Assistance program 7:00 - 9:15am
After-School Enrichment Program 4:25 - 6:00pm