Uniform School Store Click Here
Middle School Uniform PolicyWestside Middle School is a Duval County Public School that enforces a mandatory uniform and appearance code. We expect all students to adhere to the dress code and dress for daily success. Uniform shirts can be ordered through vendor T5. The link to order is available on the Westside Middle school website.
All Westside Middle STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR UNIFORMS
- Tops: Students must wear a uniform shirt/polo (purchased from the vendor or in the school's Main Office) with the Westside logo. Shirts worn without the logo will not be permitted. All uniforms, except hoodies, purchased in previous years are also permitted.
- 6th grade shirt/jacket color - RED
- 7th grade shirt/jacket color - BLACK
- 8th grade shirt/jacket color - GRAY
2. Bottoms: Shorts/pants/skirts must either be black, navy, khaki, or gray and must fit at the waist. Shorts and skirts MUST be Bermuda style length (girls).
****JEANS, LEGGINGS, TEARS, RIPS, OR FRAYS will not be permitted****
3. Shoes: Students must wear closed-toe shoes and must have a back. Flip-flops, slides, shower shoes, and CROCS will not be permitted.
4. Outerwear: Students may wear zip-up or button-down jackets or sweaters. Hoodies or pullover shirts will not be permitted.
5. Headcoverings: Students may wear elastic headbands. Hats, hoods, scarves, wraps, or badanas will not be permitted.
6. Student IDs: Students must always carry ID badges and be able to present upon request. Students will receive an initial ID for free. All replacements are $5.00.
7. Physical Education (PE): Students that are enrolled in our Physical Education course must purchase and wear the PE uniform to participate in class. These uniforms can be purchased at Orientation and via the school store through vendor T5.
8. Backpacks: As a safety measure, all book-bags MUST be clear or mesh. Non-clear or non-mesh book-bags will be confiscated by an administrator and can be picked up by a parent.
**Westside Middle School enforces the uniform policy and Duval County Public Schools' Code of Appearance. Refusal to comply with the uniform policy will result in a violation of the Student Code of Conduct***