Freshmen Information and Freshmen News Page
The Freshman Year is a very important year in high school. Everything you do during this year will affect your future which most likely includes college admission: grades in courses, test scores, activities, community service, leadership, etc. So do your best in your courses and if you have any questions or problems, see your School Counselor to see what help is available to you.
As news and information on summer programs becomes available, it will be posted in Freshmen News. When you click on the news link, you will see links for Senior News, Junior News, as Sophomore News on the left navigation area of the page.
The College Board offers free PSAT and SAT prep through their website. Please visit the College Board website to access these resources.
College Campus Visits: Tips for College Campus Visits
- It's never too early to start your volunteer work. Even though volunteer hours are not a requirement to graduate from high school, we still highly encourage students to complete volunteer work towards scholarship applications.
- Use this form to submit your hours to the School Guidance Counseling Office: Community Service Verification Form
- Where to find volunteer opportunities:
Building your Resume:Counselors:
- May Ibasco - Department Head- Students A-D, grades 9-12, Honors, IB students - email – ibascom, Phone Ext 118
- Stephanie Halcomb - E-K, 9-12, Honors, IB students - email – halcombs, Phone Ext – 117
- Kyle Fessenden- L-R, 9-12, Honors, IB students-email- fessendenk Phone Ext 119
- Misayo Watanabe - S-Z, 9-12, Honors, IB students - email- watanabem, Phone Ext 116