Jacksonville Heights PTA
Officers 2018 - 2019
President: Patty DeBord
Treasurer: Mike DeBord
Secretary: Penny Nevins
- To support and speak on the behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
PTA ObjectivesTo promote the welfare of children and youth at home, school, community, and place of worship;
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
Office: (904) 573-1120 Fax: (904) 573-1043
Meeting Dates:PTA Board meets the first Friday of every month at 7:30 a.m.General meeting is every third Thursday of every month at 6:00 p.m.