The KTE PTA would like to invite you to join us in supporting the students, teachers and administration at Kernan Trail this 2023-2024 school year. Your $7 membership fee will help our PTA get off to a great start here at KTE!
PTA President - Isabel Lawton - KTEPTA@gmail.com
What is PTA? Why join PTA? The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. But there are many more PTA advantages:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources. The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for your child and all children
- Speak Up. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role by supporting building improvements through advocacy and play an important role in fundraising for curriculum based programs and social events.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- Enjoy Substantial Benefits. Members can take advantage of a host of benefits from PTA membership including discounts and offers from member benefits providers and sponsors, magazine subscriptions, leadership training, e-newsletters and much more.
For more information or to find out how to join, please contact KTE PTA VP of Membership at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are interested in volunteering this upcoming school year, please be sure to complete the volunteer screening application located at http://www.duvalschools.org/site/Default.aspx?PageID=7416. Also be sure to let our KTE PTA VP of Volunteers at firstname.lastname@example.org know that you’d like to help!
"Like” our page on Facebook to stay up to date with the latest information at www.facebook/KTEPTA.