Every student is inspired and prepared for success in college or a career, and life.
To provide educational excellence in every school, in every classroom, for every student, every day.
William M. Raines High School Beliefs
The faculty and staff of William M. Raines Senior High School are committed to:
- Students’ academic needs will be met through data analysis and standards-based instruction.
- The educational environment will be safe and secure and will support student achievement.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual strengths and needs who can meet the expected standards.
- A variety of instructional methods and assessments, including technology integration, will be used to meet the needs of the students.
- Students will master the critical knowledge and skills necessary to become self-directed, lifelong learners.
- All stakeholders share a common vision of students’ achievement.
- Ongoing and data-driven professional development is essential for our teachers and staff to meet the needs of students.