Extended Day Registration Information
DCPS will open Extended Day registration on July 18th at 9:00 a.m.
- Families that already have an Extended Day account (previously enrolled in the program) will not need to create another account but can use their existing account to apply for Extended Day.
- All families must apply for Extended Day for the 2022-23 school year. A current application must be submitted to be considered for a seat in our Extended Day program.
- All Extended Day payments will be done using Eleyo, the same online system as last year.
- All new families to the district and new families to Extended Day will need to create an Eleyo account as part of the set-up process.
- Once a parent submits the application, it will be reviewed for approval. Submission of an application does NOT mean you have secured a spot. You should recieve notification for approval or that you were waitlisted by Friday, July 22nd, barring any unforeseen circumstances.
- Our program at San Pablo typically fills up on the first day of registration, and we always have a waitlist. Please ensure you have a backup plan should you be waitlisted.
- ENSURE the email address you use at the time of registration is typed correctly. All notifications of acceptance, waitlist, or denial, as well as invoicing will go through the email address you submit.
Please go to : https://dcps.duvalschools.org/extendedday
All applications must be done online.
Extended Day is a fee based program providing care to students with options of both before and after school services.
Hours: The program operates only on days that school is in session for students. Morning care hours are from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. After school hours are from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Fees for Services: It is the policy of Duval County Schools that all payments must be received prior to services being rendered. Extended Day fees are charged on a monthly basis.
New / Cost of Program
Extended Day AM Care 7:00-8:00 a.m.- $72.00
Extended Day PM Care 3:00-6:00 p.m.- $120.00
- Prices increases are effective at the start of the 2022-2023 school year.
- If there is a past due amount on an account from the prior year, services will not be provided until the debt is cleared, and then only if there is availability.
School begins on August 15th, if your child does not register prior to the start of school, they will not be able to start extended day on the first day of school. Class sizes are limited due to the Department of Children and Family Services requirements that we must follow. Once a grade level is full, your child will be placed on our waitlist.
We appreciate your support in this process and look forward to serving your needs in the future!