Duval County Public Schools is committed to the delivery of safe, reliable, efficient, and cost-effective transportation services to the district community. Visit About Transportation for additional information.
Transportation Department - (904) 858-6200
- Daily Office Hours 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM, Monday - Friday
Early Release Days
- On early release days, all bus routes will run approximately 105 minutes earlier than on full days.
- The office closes at 4:30
- When contacting us about an issue or concern, please have some basic information ready so that we may assist you:
- School your student attends
- Route number
- Home address
- Bus Stop Location
Frequently Asked Questions
- Please refer to Frequently Asked Questions in the list on the left for additional information.
Bus Routes and Times
- Check your Focus Parent account for bus stop information. If not present or for any further assistance, please call us at (904) 858-6200. Only students who are registered for bus transportation will have bus stop information available in Focus.
Contacting the Bus Companies
- The bus company's Customer Service Facilities can also be contacted to locate a bus or estimated arrival at a bus stop. The phone number for the bus company is printed on the side of the bus along with the District Transportation Office number. Routes are generally handled by each company based on the part of town serviced. If you are unsure of which company to contact call the Transportation Office for assistance. The companies are listed below:
Bus Contractor's Information
|Location||Beaches / Arlington||Southside / Mandarin||Northside / Core City||Westside|
|Bus Contractor||Student Trans. of America (STL)||Durham School Services||Student Trans. of America (STN)||Student Trans. of America (STP)|
|Office Hours 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM||904.720.2177||904.731.4150||904.723.4352||904.661.2370|
|Dispatch / Emergency Hours 6:00 AM to 7:30 AM and 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM||904.720.2177||904.731.4150||904.723.4352||904.661.2370|
|General Manager||Tammy Taylor||Edward Pearl||Jason Haywood||Olan Valmyr|
|Athletics, Field Trips, ASA, Team-Up, etc…||904.874.6440||904.305.3072||904.496.6866||904.760.2092|
|Trip Coordinator dedicated email||duvaltrips@rideSTA.com||DuvalFT@durhamschoolservices.com||JaxNorth@rideSTA.com||JaxWest@rideSTA.com|