All volunteers who have or will have any contact with students other than his/her own child(ren) must meet the following requirements:
- Complete an online volunteer application
- Be subject to a background check
- Meet the minimum criteria
- Attend a volunteer orientation
- Sign in in the main office
- Wear an identifying name tag provided by the school
There are many reasons why signing in is necessary -- maintaining school security, verification of volunteer service for future employment, liability purposes, location of volunteers in cases of emergency, and recognition of volunteers and school for awards.We recommend that all parents/guardians complete the volunteer application form to make it easier for them to become involved in our school. You will need this to go on field trips, eat lunch in the cafeteria, or to attend school functions.