Mamie Agnes Jones Elementary School
Extended Day Program
Purpose: Extended Day is a fee-based before and after school program for the children of working parents/guardians.
Hours: The Program operates only on days that the school is in session for students.
7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Fees: It is the policy of the Duval County School System that all payments must be received prior to services being rendered. Extended Day fees are charged on a monthly basis for only those days will be as follows:Mornings: $52Afternoons: $100Both: $152*with the exceptions noted in the schedule below
(Please note that there are no "drop-ins.")
A payment schedule for the school year can be found here and you will see document below.Payment for August will be due at the time of registration.REGISTRATION for the 2020-2021 School Year:
Make sure you have the following information when registering:
- Child's home address and phone number
- Work and cell phone numbers and addresses of any family and friends who will be allowed to pick up your child from Extended Day.
- Child's Physician, address and phone number
- Online payment through Cash Online ($2.50 fee)
- Court Documents if applicable.
Please see below for the MAJ Extended Day Program Handbook.
Please contact Extended Office if you have any questions or concerns.