Mamie Agnes Jones Elementary School
Extended Day Program
Purpose: Extended Day is a fee-based before and after school program for the children of working parents/guardians.
Hours: The Program operates only on days that the school is in session for students.
7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Fees: It is the policy of the Duval County School System that all payments must be received prior to services being rendered. Extended Day fees are charged on a monthly basis for only those days will be as follows:
A.M. only $52
P.M. only $100
(Please note that there are no "drop-ins.")
A payment schedule for the school year will be given to parents/guardians at the time of registration and see document below.Payment for August will be due at the time of registration.REGISTRATION for the 2019-2020 School Year:
Date and Times: Friday, August 9 @ 2:00 p.m.
Location: Mamie Agnes Jones Elementary (Enter near front office - signs will be posted.)
Click here to download the registration packet!
Bring With You:
- Child's home address and phone number
- Work and cell phone numbers and addresses of any family and friends who will be allowed to pick up your child from Extended Day.
- Child's Physician, address and phone number
- Checkbook or cash to make Extended Day payment.
- Court Documents if applicable.
Please contact Extended Office if you have any questions or concerns.