GUIDANCE - Now in Jag Central, previously the Media Center
To request a conference with your counselor, please call 924-3011 and use the appropriate extension below:
Mrs. Mackoul - 11th through 12th Grade and Graduation Coach Ext. 180
Ms. Warlick- 9th through 10th Grade Ext. 116
The following information and services are also available:
- Bi-weekly progress reports (parent request)
- College/University Admissions
- DVIA-Duval Virtual School
- Dual Enrollment
- Parent/Teacher Conferences (parent request)
- Schedule Changes (see below)
- Referrals to Full Service
Schedule Change Request
Schedule Change Request Forms can be completed by a student in the guidance office.
Courses can not be added or dropped after the 10th day of enrollment in the course without PRINCIPAL’s APPROVAL.
Schedules can be changed if:
- a course is required for graduation
- credit for a course has been previously earned
- pre-requisite course(s) have not been passed
- Class-Size Amendment requirements are not met
Juniors and Seniors are you planning for college?
Participate in a special session
"How to Apply for College Financial Aid."
Duval County Public Schools is conducting Financial Aid Nights at our schools through February. Join us for a free session at our school. The date and time is listed below. Learn how to apply for financial aid for college. It is easier than you think, and we encourage all students to apply whether they think they need financial aid or not.
All schools - click the link below.