Douglas Anderson School of the Arts Auditions
Auditions for the 2019-2020 school year have passed. Please call Ms. Soper at 346-5620 ext. 102 if you would like to be added to the waitlist should another audition date become available.
Please use the menu at the left for complete audition information, including:
- Principal's Message- A welcome message from our Principal, Mrs. Melanie Hammer.
- General Audition Information- General information including Entrance Requirements, Curriculum, Additional Contractual Agreements, and Transportation.
- Audition Requirements- Detailed information on the audition requirements for each available Arts Area.
- Online Audition Application- A link to the Online Audition Application - Please DO NOT complete the Online Audition Application until you have CAREFULLY read the Principal's Message, General Audition Information, and specific Audition Requirements.
- Audition Forms- Contains links to important downloadable audition forms, along with a complete downloadable 2019-2020 Audition Packet containing all of the information above.