The District Records Office has student records dating back to the 1918 school year. Student records are retrieved at the request of former students, colleges and universities, and community, state and federal agencies.
Request for records fall into three (3) general categories/document types:
1. High School Transcripts for former students wishing to continue their education or needing educational confirmation for employment. The transcript contains course work and GPA for grades 9 through 12. Immunization records and birth certificates can be requested in the special instruction section of the ScribOrder form. (NOTE: Immunizations and birth certificates may not be available for all records).
2. Verification of Graduation /Employment Verification is an email that provides prospective employers with verification of graduation date. The email will be sent to the email address that is provided on the order form.
3. Complete School Record provides information from K-12.
a. Verification of personal identifying information (i.e. birth, parentage)
b. Residence, scholastic and attendance information used by the courts, rehabilitative programs, military recruits, parole and probation (county, state and federal), Social Security, inheritance and other personal interest reasons
c. Exceptional Student Education (ESE) records (IEPs, psychoeducational, and staffing forms) are included, when applicable
*Responses to Subpoenas that require information used by courts, parole and probation requires a signed released form to be uploaded and submitted.
The fee scale posted below applies to records requests submitted through the online system. Students needing records from 2012 to present should reach out to their last school of attendance to obtain copies of transcript. A minimum fee may apply.
High School Transcript/ Immunization/Birth Certificate
Verification of Graduation/Employment Verification
Complete School Record
Responses to Subpoenas
$50.00+ $3.00 Processing Fee Per Order
For students who attend from 2012 – presentIf you are currently attending or have attended a Duval County Public School from 2011 to present, please contact your last school of attendance to obtain a copy of your school transcript/records.
For students who attended from 1930-2012
For records prior to 2012, please use the automated SribOrder - Student Records System:
For students who earned a GED
Verification of records can be obtained by contacting the Florida Department of Education, www.fldoe.org or by phone: 850.245.0449
For students requesting a replacement diploma
Replacement diplomas are only available through Herff Jones. Herff Jones can be reached by Phone: 904.363.1905. PLEASE NOTE: There is a $40.00 fee for replacement diplomas. You must first request a high school transcript from the Duval County Records office prior to submitting an application Herff Jones for a replacement diploma.
For students who attended a closed private school
The District Records Office also has records for closed (defunct) private schools that surrendered their student records to the district for permanent record retention. Defunct private schools are defined as any private school that:
· Has terminated the operation of an education or training program
· Has no students in attendance
· Dissolved as a business entity
District Records Department1701 Prudential Drive4th Floor, Room 434Jacksonville, FL 32207Hours of Operation:Monday through Friday7:30 AM - 3:30 PMPhone: (904) 390-2088
Please note that requests for records can not be processed in person, via email, phone, or fax.