Extended Day Director
School Phone: 904-247-5988
Cell Phone: 904-419-7075
The Extended Day Program offers before and after-care for Pre-k-5th grade students at affordable rates. If you have any questions about the program, contact the director for further explanation.
- Homework support, innovative arts, themed activities and outdoor play.
- Daily healthy snack
Program Fee Options:
- 6:45AM-8:00AM, $52.00/Month
- 3:00PM-6:00PM, includes early release days, $100/Month
- Both Morning and Afternoon, $152.00/Month
New This Year
- Online Registration: duvalschools.org/extendedday
- Online Payment: https://dcps.duvalschools.org/Page/28478
- Safe and secure drop-off and pickup using online system and QR code.
- Open to Pre-k students, who turn 4 years old by September 1st, 2021.
- Not open to Duval Home Room or Duval Virtual students. Students must be physically attending school in the building.
For more information you may visit the district website: https://dcps.duvalschools.org/domain/10566