Dear Community Business Leader,
As we are sure you know, schools play a vital role in our community, and a great school can be a wonderful partner for the business community. Beauclerc Elementary School is a high-performing school in the heart of the Baymeadows and San Jose area located in the Brierwood community. With approximately 800 students in our school, we have the opportunity to reach so many families in both a personal and professional way.
We would be honored to have you consider becoming a Beauclerc Elementary School Business Partner, in order to build your business while providing a fundraising opportunity for our school. We can offer you a built-in audience to promote your business while supporting your community. Our families will know just how much your partnership means to the school, and therefore, to their children. As you know, adding that personal connection often tips the scale when someone is deciding where to take their business.
BES would like to invite you to review the following list of Business Partner Levels, and the descriptions of the opportunities that are available for each level. If you need any additional information, please contact us, and we will be happy to discuss our Business Partner opportunities with you. If you are ready to partner with us, you can fill out the Business Partner form, and mail it to us, or drop it off at our office, along with your Business Partner Level donation. As soon as we have received your form, we will contact you to work on setting up your partner opportunities! Thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to working with you this school year.
Matt Walker Elena Riquelme Carolina Hypes
Principal Assistant Principal Bookkeeper
BES Business Partner Level Opportunities
**Beauclerc encourages our parents to volunteer regularly and we have an active and wonderfully supportive community of families and neighbors! We also encourage (but do not require) our business partners to come volunteer with us! It is a great way to show your support for the school and interact with our kids and families. Included below are the suggested amount of volunteer hours for each partner level. You will be contacted throughout the year with information about opportunities on how to come volunteer and show your support! **
Standard Business Partner - $50 donation (+ 1-hour volunteer time)
- Listing in all monthly newsletters (includes business name, address, phone number, and website link)
- Link to business on BES website
- Option to send home coupon/offer each 9 weeks in student report card envelopes
- Invitation to End of Year Volunteer and Business Partner Social
Silver Business Partner - $150 donation (+ 2-hours volunteer time)
- All Standard Business Partner opportunities plus,
- Option to set up table at Open House/Family Night events to promote your business
- Priority consideration for product purchases during school events, such as staff lunches, Teacher Appreciation, etc.
- Marque display – 1 quarter (9 weeks)
Gold Business Partner - $300 donation (+ 3 hours volunteer time)
- All Silver Business Partner opportunities plus,
- One promotional post on BES Instagram, Facebook & Twitter accounts
- For events requiring programs (talent shows, music programs, etc.), logo will be placed on back of program
- Banner placement on school fence for fall or spring semester (18 weeks) – car rider pickup or parking lot area
- Marque display – 2 quarters (18 weeks)
Platinum Business Partner - $500 donation (+ 4 hours volunteer time)
- All Gold Business Partner opportunities plus,
- Business card-sized ad in one newsletter
- One additional promotional post on BES Instagram, Facebook & Twitter accounts (two total)
- Banner placement on school fence for fall and spring semesters (36 weeks) – car rider pickup or parking lot area
- Marque display – 4 quarters (36 weeks)
Not sure that one of these bundles will work for your business? No problem! Just contact us to discuss customized partnerships, including, but not limited to, choosing single opportunities to participate in, or donation of goods and services in lieu of monetary donation for partnerships. If you have any questions about partnering with us, please contact Assistant Principal Elena Riquelme (email@example.com) or Carolina Hypes (firstname.lastname@example.org) at (904) 739-5226.
*Due to time constraints, BES can only participate in a limited number of spirit nights per year. Spirit nights will be offered to partners based on the order they sign up. We will do our best to notify you in advance if we will be unable to fulfill this portion of the commitment due to previous partnership commitments. Banner placements will also be offered in order of signup. In addition, BES does not limit partnerships by business type. For example, we will not commit to only partnering with one bank or one breakfast restaurant. Please contact us with any questions. *