School Advisory Council (SAC)
The responsibility of the School Advisory Council is:
To provide parents, citizens, faculty, staff, and students an opportunity to participate in the development of educational priorities, assessment of a school’s needs, and identification of local resources.
The functions of School Advisory Councils are:
- To assist in the preparation and evaluation of the school improvement plan (SIP) (Sec. 1001.452(2), F.S.)
- To assist in the preparation of educational improvement proposals for implementing an educational improvement grant.
- To assist in the preparation of the school’s annual budget (Sec. 1001.452(2), F.S.)
- To assist in completion of the Mid-Year Stakeholder Assessment.
- To perform functions prescribed by regulations of the district school board (Sec. 1001.452(2), F.S.)
2018-2019 SchoolAdvisory CouncilLeadershipHeather Olson - ChairMamaheather2002@gmail.comLouise Little - Vice Chairlittlel@duvalschools.orgRJ Harris - Secretary